Here's what's happening on the slopes of some of New Mexico's ski areas
College Days @ Red River
January 5, 2014 - January 15, 2014
Talk about a deal! You're still not finished with your Christmas Break until you've come to the mountains! $35 lift tickets and $15 rental equipment, just for bringing your Student ID. Come visit for fun activities, too! Including some contests where you can fight your rival school's students, live music, great ski fun.
More info at 575-754-2223
Buy Tickets Discount and save up to 25% at Angel Fire
November 8, 2013 - March 17, 2014
Winter Reservations are now open! This year buy your Lift Tickets more than 7 days in advance of arrival and save money over the Window Rates guaranteed! Save up to 25% online. http://www.angelfireresort.com/
Deals at Sipapu
* Get deep discounts on lift tickets every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in January:
* Buy 1 lift ticket, get 1 FREE on Tuesdays!
* Wednesdays are Car Load Days: everyone in one car (limit: 6) skis for $50.
* Thursdays are Local Appreciation Days: all lift tickets are $25 or less! No ID required.
* FREE Lodging Days are available nearly everyday: buy one $44 lift ticket and up to four people stay slopeside for FREE.
* January is Learn to Ski Month! First-time skiers and snowboarders get a free 2-hour lesson with a lift ticket purchase, and beginner packages are available starting at $49 per guest! For details, visit www.SipapuNM.com.